With warmer temperatures and brighter days, we are ready for a refreshing change.
Here are my top tips for spring cleaning:
1. Windows - Remove curtains clean windows inside and out. Place the curtains in the dryer on "fluff" setting with a wet towel for 15 minutes. Remove promptly and replace for fresh, wrinkle free drapes.
2. Floors - This winter has been a messy one. Use a mild solution of vinegar and water to remove salt stains from wood floors. Test on an inconspicuous area first.
2. Kitchen - If you have stainless steel appliances, use cleaners that are specifically designed for them. Never use abrasives on stainless steel.
4. Bathroom - Use a very gentle cleaner on custom tile. The best solution is 1/2 cup baking soda in 2 gallons of water.
5. Outdoors - You know it's time to clean those gutters again, but did you know that in 10 minutes you can dramatically improve your home's curb appeal by removing fallen sticks and debris?
Spring is the time to fall in love with your home all over again!
If you are considering buying, selling or leasing your home this spring, call me today at 609-851-4844 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation property valuation and market analysis.